I have been nominated by Michelle at Michelle's Scrap Designs to participate in the Liebster Award! How awesome is that? I'm really honored.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a way to bring attention to these blogs and build the blogging community. The meaning of Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. I will begin by sharing the rules:
1.Thank the blogger who nominates you.
2.Answer the 10 questions she/he asks of you.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5.Ask these 10 bloggers 10 questions of your own.
6.Let them know you have nominated them.
My 11 random facts, some of which very few people know :
1. I am a dog lover (specially Daschunds).
2. I have 2 sisters and I am the youngest.
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. I am married to a professional soccer player.
5. I don't drink coffee or tea. I love milk, though.
6. I hate to cook everyday meals!
7. I have lived in many different countries (Russia, Portugal, Greece, Romania and Turkey).
8. The only time I enjoy listening to music is when I am driving my car.
9. I don't like cats.
10. As a foreign exchange student I had 2 teenage dreams come true: being a cheerleader and Prom Queen. How cool is that? lol
11. I still miss my dog.
Here are the questions Michelle asked:
1. If you could meet 1 famous person (alive or deceased) who would you want that be? JESUS
2. What place would you most like to visit? GREECE
3. What is your "must have" tool when scrapping? CRAFT KNIFE
4. If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would that be?
I WOULD DEFINATELLY BE MORE PATIENT.
5. What is your least favorite color to scrap with?
6. Do you listen to music or do you prefer quiet while you're creating? I PREFER QUIET
7. Describe yourself in three words. FRIENDLY, LOUD, FUNNY
8. What is your favorite movie? THE SOUND OF MUSIC
9. Are you an early bird or a night owl? EARLY BIRD
10. Share a photo of your favorite project.
The 10 blogs that I've chosen to nominate are:
Jenni Calma- Paper Cardinal
Laurie LaRiviere- Handmade by Laurie
Allie Stewart- Magical Messes
Melissa Vining- Yesterday, Today, Forever
Stacey- Stacey's Scrappy Goodness
Gosia- Smile. Don't Kill Anyone
Marek- Avec Marek
Joefil- Cate's Crafts
Alexandra Polyzou- Scrap'n Create
Dulce- So Dulce
And my questions for the above ladies are:
1. What is the last movie you watched?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your middle name?
4. If you were an animal, which would you be?
5. What inspires you to scrap?
6. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. What is your favorite kind of music?
9. How often do you scrapbook?
10. Do you do Project Life, or have you tried?
I hope the ladies nominated will participate =)