domingo, 17 de novembro de 2013

Scrap & Music #15 - If I Could Change the World

It is time for another challenge over at Scrap & Music. The song "If I Could Change the World" by Eric Clapton is the inspiration for the challenge. And here is the sketch:

Está na hora de mais um desafio Scrap & Music. A música para inspiração é "If I Could Change the World" de Eric Clapton. E aqui está o sketch:


You know the drill: combine sketch+music to play along! Here's what I came up with:

Você sabe como funciona: junte sketch+música e participe! Aqui está a minha participação:


See ya!
Beijosssssss


5 comentários:

  1. Beautiful use of the Sketch Carol, and I love all of the pretty Maggie Holmes goodies on your layout!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. adorable! I love your take on the sketch and the pretty little goodies you used!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Love your layout and the use of the sketch! Gorgeous!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Página linda como sempre Carol.
    Hoje fiz uma página p Scrap Our Stash, inspirada nas tuas, vou postar hoje a noite.
    bjsssssss

    ResponderExcluir